THE PERFECT BOYFRIEND (:

He would scream '' I LOVE YOU'' down the halls not caring who who heard him .He'd go on a walk with me in 60 degree weather, hot cocoa in one hand & my hand in his other.He'd singo outloud to any song even if i call him retarted. He let's me sing outloud and wont call weird . He'll sit outside with me on my frontstep because there's nothing to do and wont to say he's bored once. He'll let me look like crab wearing a big t-shirt and shorts and still calls me beautiful.
He'd come to my house at nine in the morning to wakeme up on the weekends. He'll take me on the parkand push me on the swings. He won't be shy around my family but acts like he's part of it.
He'll argue with my friends that he love me more. He'll keep every single promise he makes.
He'd run up and hug me whenever he sees me. He wont be scared to dance in fornt of me or act retarted.He'll spend my birthday with me and my family. He'd rent all the chick flicks he know of and watch them with me when i'm inside sick. He picks his friends over me sometimes. He'll remember our anniversaries before i do.  He'll call me at night right before i go to bed just he knows his last voicehear.He'd push my hair away when it's is in my face. He'll carry my books at school even he already has to carry on his own. He wears my favourite shirt of his every monday.A boy who want ask me whats wrong when i look sad, he'll give me his sweatshirt even if he's freeezing and want make me fell guitly about it. He'd never get jealous because he already knows i love him more than anything and when he says FOREVER , he means it no matter what (:

Tiada ulasan: